Hey, It has been a long time since I had last blogged. It have been years i guess?
Well, it's time for me to blog again~
Basically it's finally my turn to take the O levels, I've taken the chinese "O" Levels but basically I'm disappointed with my results. Telling the truth, I did prepare and tried my best for the paper, but i guess things didn't just go as planned. I had to give up my Higher Chinese and to be put back into Normal Chinese. Well, I guess it was not really a bad thing, as my Chinese did improve slightly and I do not have to worry as much compared to last time for my results.
Common test week have ended, and we are getting back our results. Disappointed was the only thing that came up to my mind when i got back my Chemistry and English results. Chemistry has always been one of my best subjects that i had confident in, yet at the end of the day, i did not score for the subject. I guess, the reason was i am not serious in this common test for my Chemistry paper. Is a fact that i did study, however I did not put in my 100% effort. Let's just say maybe i only put in about 50%? As some of the topics i just forgo the importance and skip, hoping that my "basic knowledge" or what i had learn would not fail me. However things just went wrong, a word of advice to the readers do not expect much if you do not put in effort even though that subject is one of your best, no one is perfect, our grades would surely drop if we neglect the importance of it. Next up would be English, something is wrong with my english, my english wasn't that bad last time, it drop significantly since Sec 3. My grammar was getting from bad to worse and Subject -verb agreement just doesn't make sense for me anymore. I've failed that paper, but i could say that i did improve slightly, my paper was not filled with red marker inks anymore. Grammar mistakes was still there however it did decrease but sadly, i still failed that paper. Even though, I've failed the paper, I will just take it as a learning experience, the race is still long, i shouldn't give up now. In order to get what i want, or get into the poly/Jc of my choice, it's still to early to give up. Remember this, life is like a roller-coaster, it goes up and down, it could just happen for minutes or seconds however the trill and enjoyment that you experience is something that you will keep with you. Therefor, never give up, it's okay to fail, but what's importance is you picking up yourself after you fail. Well, this basically the sad part of my common test results, now let's move on to the better ones!
Physics, Chinese & Social Studies, these 3 subject are something that I'm quite fond off. My Physics has always been terrible, horrible and even vegetable! It's finally that I manage to pass this subject, even though it was just a normal average mark, I'm still happy that i did pass, it means that the effort that I had put in was not wasted. I did study very hard for physics, trying to understand theories that i really do not understand. Pure Physics is tough very tough, I had a hard time coping it ever since the contrast of Secondary 2 to 3. It was never one of my strongest subject. However i have only 7 subjects in order to hit my target for L1R4 & 5 I have to master my physic, It's still a long road ahead so beware, i'll surely work hard and score!! Chinese and Social Studies could be my best results for this common test, Both of them are near to the full marks, however i was pretty shock, as after the paper for chinese, my teacher did went through the answers, based on my memory i compared my answer and i realize that there were many mistake i made. However when i got back my paper, it wasn't so! Good news right? So, Keep up with my good work fighting!!!^^
Enough of my crazy hectic school life, let's talk about my personal life now. This year is a super critical year for all Performing Arts CCA! The grading methods had changed and we are the first batch to try the new grading system again. Yes Again! Why did i say that? Well basically for my aged, we are the first batch to use calculators, new syllabus for English. Well back to the topic, I really hope that my CCA will do well.
I can't really say that they are lazy and they don't work hard cause they do work hard. I admit that is tiring to attend CCA after a long day after school, however think about the joy about meeting your friends from different class and Juniors, this may brighten your day as without CCAs many of us would not know friends other then friends in our class. CCAs help to widen our circle of friends (well, I kind of have the feeling that I'm writing an expository writing><)
Anyways, good luck to all for their SYF'13~~
It says that by blogging it may help to improve my english, so I shall blog often as blogging help to improve our expressions which i really have problem with.
Signing Off~ Saranghey~
-Vanessa(:
Ps: Do not give up, fight to the very last minute~^^