<body>
DRAMAISMYLIFE❤
Life is like a show where everyone acts different roles
ABOUT ME♥
www.type-the-url.blogspot.com
VANESSA,Sweet Sixteen
Hello! I'm Vanessa,Whether you like it or not! (:
I LoveeeeeSuperDuperLoveeeeee Anime ! Uhhh, Lollipop ? ;D && , many other stuff. :B
You interested arh? -Wink- ;D
Oh, you really want to know what i hate? Ohmannnnz. I seriously hate YOUUUU. Justkidding. Backstabbers&Betrayers, get a life.
Remember to give me presents on 27071997 .
Studying in MJR! Have a really SUPERDUPER AWESOME class called 1H'10,2H'11,3G'12,4G'13 that is 99.9% active most of the time ! :D
I'm always on Facebook,Twitter.
Please refrain from vulgarities here.
Spamming my tagboard in a friendly way everyday would be greatly appreciated.
Leave a tag while you're here.
Thanks, and enjoy your stay.
MeetThePeople I LOVE.
affiliates
hook me up
Chu Hua♥ Dorothy♥♥ Hsiao Shi♥♥& Inah:)♥ Isabella:)♥ LianHua♥♥ Ruiling♥♥ Stacey♥ Xinru♥♥ VanessaKohhhh :B♥♥
tagboard
scream your lungs
<.
credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
July 2, 20112:53 PM
Yeap! Holidays are over and i didn't update my blog and i'm so sorry about that>< Yeap results are officially out at got 65.1% for overall!! Got to do better for end of year!!! School reopened and seats remained the same. Well, it's alright since i'm sitting near my friends~ Guess what? I'm the Vice chair for choir?! Is shocking right? i did even know that i'm one. Will do my best in that!! Since it does help me in my o levels and it a cca that i choose so i should do my best!!^^
Anyways School reopened! During the first week of my cca guess i did something bad.. Show attuide to someone i felt really bad and not good. But seriously what went up my mind for that just now? Didn't even know... but seriously i'm sorry>< If your're reading this i'm sorry! Many things going on for school these days! Went to Nex with Ruiling yesterday!!! Wooots~ Super fun! Hehe^^ We did many stuffs and went around! Smell Sasha perfume and it was OMG!!! Well have nothing to post already so shall end it. Oh ya ! Last but not least, today's is Geraldine Birthday! May her wishes come true and enjoy her day!^^

3 words to describe now, I am Bored!
back to the top