<body>
DRAMAISMYLIFE❤
Life is like a show where everyone acts different roles
ABOUT ME♥
www.type-the-url.blogspot.com
VANESSA,Sweet Sixteen
Hello! I'm Vanessa,Whether you like it or not! (:
I LoveeeeeSuperDuperLoveeeeee Anime ! Uhhh, Lollipop ? ;D && , many other stuff. :B
You interested arh? -Wink- ;D
Oh, you really want to know what i hate? Ohmannnnz. I seriously hate YOUUUU. Justkidding. Backstabbers&Betrayers, get a life.
Remember to give me presents on 27071997 .
Studying in MJR! Have a really SUPERDUPER AWESOME class called 1H'10,2H'11,3G'12,4G'13 that is 99.9% active most of the time ! :D
I'm always on Facebook,Twitter.
Please refrain from vulgarities here.
Spamming my tagboard in a friendly way everyday would be greatly appreciated.
Leave a tag while you're here.
Thanks, and enjoy your stay.
MeetThePeople I LOVE.♥
affiliates
hook me up
Chu Hua♥ Dorothy♥♥ Hsiao Shi♥♥& Inah:)♥ Isabella:)♥ LianHua♥♥ Ruiling♥♥ Stacey♥ Xinru♥♥ VanessaKohhhh :B♥♥
tagboard
scream your lungs
<.
credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
February 17, 20114:36 PM
Today is the start of common test! Scaaaaary sia... Today was english i wrote the topic on 'Kindness.' Got back some class test results which was some super good some lousy until OMG, but at least still passed! Kay let's start with English it was quite not bad! I got 14/20 which is a comprehension. followed by physic i got 15/16!!! 1 more mark to full marks><. Now for chemistry quite lousy... 14.5/20 quite disappointed with results as i think i should do better. Chinese class test result was quite suck! Seriously.. i only score 50/100 wth??? Just passed but is like this is the lowest mark i ever scored for higher chinese! Tomorrow common test would be on Chemistry and physics!!! Hope that i would do better or maintain my position in class:)

To win someone u used underhand methods aren't you too hypocrite? Seriously, if someone says no to you listen!
back to the top