<body>
DRAMAISMYLIFE❤
Life is like a show where everyone acts different roles
ABOUT ME♥
www.type-the-url.blogspot.com
VANESSA,Sweet Sixteen
Hello! I'm Vanessa,Whether you like it or not! (:
I LoveeeeeSuperDuperLoveeeeee Anime ! Uhhh, Lollipop ? ;D && , many other stuff. :B
You interested arh? -Wink- ;D
Oh, you really want to know what i hate? Ohmannnnz. I seriously hate YOUUUU. Justkidding. Backstabbers&Betrayers, get a life.
Remember to give me presents on 27071997 .
Studying in MJR! Have a really SUPERDUPER AWESOME class called 1H'10,2H'11,3G'12,4G'13 that is 99.9% active most of the time ! :D
I'm always on Facebook,Twitter.
Please refrain from vulgarities here.
Spamming my tagboard in a friendly way everyday would be greatly appreciated.
Leave a tag while you're here.
Thanks, and enjoy your stay.
MeetThePeople I LOVE.
affiliates
hook me up
Chu Hua♥ Dorothy♥♥ Hsiao Shi♥♥& Inah:)♥ Isabella:)♥ LianHua♥♥ Ruiling♥♥ Stacey♥ Xinru♥♥ VanessaKohhhh :B♥♥
tagboard
scream your lungs
<.
credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
February 12, 20118:16 PM
*SUPER JUNIOR, SHINEE, FARENHEIT
* I rate this show 4/5 It's worth watching:)

*The bangle is White & Black but somehow it's pink. Exchange with hs 2 white:)
*Koi number 806!


So... Today i really went out with Hsiao Shi but not with Lian Hua cause she pangseh us! But I shall forgive her since she did not really mean it. She had to attend tuition which is important compared to going out as <u>STUDIES always come first! Meet Hsiao shi at my house downstairs at 1pm & she was LATE , but it's ok as i'm always late too:P

Went to Illuma to get tickets for 大世界 and it was nice!!! Shall rate the movie later at the last part. After buying the ticket, we went to COMICS COLLECTION but not otaku house.
Wen crazy inside and bought 3 small pictures cards! SHINee , SUPER JUNIOR AND FARENHEIT(not sure how to spell><). It was AWESOME!:D Spend about half an hour there and went to Bugis Mall to get a wallet at MYUK:). The wallet was cool! It has a picture which say " Algebra isn't tough. FIND X" with a picture of a triangle and X! Oh and by the way, I saw Geraldine so coincident that she was there too. She was watching homecoming.

After the movie, went to buy koi and i got the lucky number of 809! Go buy 4D!! Maybe will win haha! After that went to Bugis street with Hsiao shi and we saw some nice white and black bangle and we bought it! It sort of a friendship stuffs that we had. Soon enough, it was 6.30! Hsiao shi had to go home le & i was meeting my mum so i sent her to the bus stop. I went back to Bugis street to meet my mum and asked her to buy a shirt for me! She bought it for me and I was so happy, but one thing thing that she did was she bargain a and got a cheaper price! I 佩服她。 Kays... Say till here! Shall continue tmr!!:D

Friendship are important as they will be the on standing next to u to cheer u up other then your parents

back to the top