<body>
DRAMAISMYLIFE❤
Life is like a show where everyone acts different roles
ABOUT ME♥
www.type-the-url.blogspot.com
VANESSA,Sweet Sixteen
Hello! I'm Vanessa,Whether you like it or not! (:
I LoveeeeeSuperDuperLoveeeeee Anime ! Uhhh, Lollipop ? ;D && , many other stuff. :B
You interested arh? -Wink- ;D
Oh, you really want to know what i hate? Ohmannnnz. I seriously hate YOUUUU. Justkidding. Backstabbers&Betrayers, get a life.
Remember to give me presents on 27071997 .
Studying in MJR! Have a really SUPERDUPER AWESOME class called 1H'10,2H'11,3G'12,4G'13 that is 99.9% active most of the time ! :D
I'm always on Facebook,Twitter.
Please refrain from vulgarities here.
Spamming my tagboard in a friendly way everyday would be greatly appreciated.
Leave a tag while you're here.
Thanks, and enjoy your stay.
MeetThePeople I LOVE.
affiliates
hook me up
Chu Hua♥ Dorothy♥♥ Hsiao Shi♥♥& Inah:)♥ Isabella:)♥ LianHua♥♥ Ruiling♥♥ Stacey♥ Xinru♥♥ VanessaKohhhh :B♥♥
tagboard
scream your lungs
<.
credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
February 11, 20119:18 PM
Hi peoples! Haven't been blogging for many days/months as New year, Common test and stuffs is coming up. New year was fun, i collected many ang paos this year with a total of $400 ++but had to give my parent 3/4 of it. I ate many cookies and biscuits and went back to school with soar throat! Common test is just 1 week away and i did prepare for it. I prepared a bit it's good enough already. During New year, i saw many cousin which i had never seen them for a long time. It was a good gathering have to say i miss them a lot. This new year to me is a warning to me tell me that a new year had started, I had to work hard on my studies to get in a good class for my future.
The worst thing of my school reopen was that i was voted for the monitress for my class! I love the times i spent in my class with my friends and teachers even though our class maybe naughty at sometimes it's quite fun which allow a lesson that is so boring to lighten up. Going to spend one whole year with my crazy&hyper class again! WOOOHOO~
During a weekend, i went out with Hsiao Shi to buy Lian Hua birthday present a cute and pretty key chain. After that we went shopping! i bought 2 new cloths super duper nice, but i took a picture with my phone cam and it's super duper blur. Spent around $30+ Bucks for shirts and stuffs.
This year i've got to work hard My goal is to get in top 40 in the whole level which should be possible if i work hard. I'm currently rank 49 now must improve! So lesser computer time and longer study time! So won;t be able to update my blog offen! I had to say that I'm proud to be in my school and CCA. This year, choir would be taking SYF hope that i would be able to enter too! Working very hard to train my voice! Jiayous to everyone and me! Hope MANJUSRI CHOIR GET GOLD WITH HONOUR!
Anyways, had some friendship problems this days maybe i'm being over reactive or something but seriously i just can't let our friendship be like last time. Many people told me that i should forgive and forget but somehow some stuffs u just can't forgive & forget.
Tomorrow, going out with Lian Hua & Hsiao shi and hoping to watch 大世界。
Forgive&Forgetting is the best thing to do in this world
*shirt I bought when i went out with hsiaoshi(dam fail!)
*another shirt i bought:)(dam fail!)

*movie that should be watching tomorrow:)

back to the top