<body>
DRAMAISMYLIFE❤
Life is like a show where everyone acts different roles
ABOUT ME♥
www.type-the-url.blogspot.com
VANESSA,Sweet Sixteen
Hello! I'm Vanessa,Whether you like it or not! (:
I LoveeeeeSuperDuperLoveeeeee Anime ! Uhhh, Lollipop ? ;D && , many other stuff. :B
You interested arh? -Wink- ;D
Oh, you really want to know what i hate? Ohmannnnz. I seriously hate YOUUUU. Justkidding. Backstabbers&Betrayers, get a life.
Remember to give me presents on 27071997 .
Studying in MJR! Have a really SUPERDUPER AWESOME class called 1H'10,2H'11,3G'12,4G'13 that is 99.9% active most of the time ! :D
I'm always on Facebook,Twitter.
Please refrain from vulgarities here.
Spamming my tagboard in a friendly way everyday would be greatly appreciated.
Leave a tag while you're here.
Thanks, and enjoy your stay.
MeetThePeople I LOVE.
affiliates
hook me up
Chu Hua♥ Dorothy♥♥ Hsiao Shi♥♥& Inah:)♥ Isabella:)♥ LianHua♥♥ Ruiling♥♥ Stacey♥ Xinru♥♥ VanessaKohhhh :B♥♥
tagboard
scream your lungs
<.
credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
November 16, 201010:34 AM
Hello everyone!! After a long long long break i decided to reopen my blog! So how's everyone enjoying there secondary school life's? Yeah beginning of the year i'm not used to keep thinking of wanting to transfer school but as life go on used to it le:) Result for mid year not bad lor Class got 4/40 but Level got 69/159! <------ Lousy Haix..... End of year reach le Yeah i did improve:) got 3/40 and level got 49/159:) Mum say that so lousy then i was thinking why not u go take the paper then tellme if it's easy parents only think that everything is easy!!!!! Choir going to have SYF next year jyjy everyone from choir:):)Have some conflict with my P6 friends but we're ok now:) Ok write until here le Bye~~~

Labels:

back to the top