<body>
DRAMAISMYLIFE❤
Life is like a show where everyone acts different roles
ABOUT ME♥
www.type-the-url.blogspot.com
VANESSA,Sweet Sixteen
Hello! I'm Vanessa,Whether you like it or not! (:
I LoveeeeeSuperDuperLoveeeeee Anime ! Uhhh, Lollipop ? ;D && , many other stuff. :B
You interested arh? -Wink- ;D
Oh, you really want to know what i hate? Ohmannnnz. I seriously hate YOUUUU. Justkidding. Backstabbers&Betrayers, get a life.
Remember to give me presents on 27071997 .
Studying in MJR! Have a really SUPERDUPER AWESOME class called 1H'10,2H'11,3G'12,4G'13 that is 99.9% active most of the time ! :D
I'm always on Facebook,Twitter.
Please refrain from vulgarities here.
Spamming my tagboard in a friendly way everyday would be greatly appreciated.
Leave a tag while you're here.
Thanks, and enjoy your stay.
MeetThePeople I LOVE.
affiliates
hook me up
Chu Hua♥ Dorothy♥♥ Hsiao Shi♥♥& Inah:)♥ Isabella:)♥ LianHua♥♥ Ruiling♥♥ Stacey♥ Xinru♥♥ VanessaKohhhh :B♥♥
tagboard
scream your lungs
<.
credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
February 10, 20098:04 PM
Today after skiping on the way home de naughty cheng hao kim yih and yong kiat and ....
They go spray water at us leh me and inez like go and just bath then come out worhhs. Inez wanted to bring us to her friend house but then none of them is at home.While those guys are waiting for us they sent yong kiat to buy water worhss some more is

TWO BIG BOTTLE PLUS IT IS SO COLD THEY GO AND

SPRAY AT US WORHHS COLD SI LE.

Then we ran accross the road and when to hide we ran home quickly then lol right ???



THE END WORHS
BYE BYE!!!

Labels:

back to the top