<body>
DRAMAISMYLIFE❤
Life is like a show where everyone acts different roles
ABOUT ME♥
www.type-the-url.blogspot.com
VANESSA,Sweet Sixteen
Hello! I'm Vanessa,Whether you like it or not! (:
I LoveeeeeSuperDuperLoveeeeee Anime ! Uhhh, Lollipop ? ;D && , many other stuff. :B
You interested arh? -Wink- ;D
Oh, you really want to know what i hate? Ohmannnnz. I seriously hate YOUUUU. Justkidding. Backstabbers&Betrayers, get a life.
Remember to give me presents on 27071997 .
Studying in MJR! Have a really SUPERDUPER AWESOME class called 1H'10,2H'11,3G'12,4G'13 that is 99.9% active most of the time ! :D
I'm always on Facebook,Twitter.
Please refrain from vulgarities here.
Spamming my tagboard in a friendly way everyday would be greatly appreciated.
Leave a tag while you're here.
Thanks, and enjoy your stay.
MeetThePeople I LOVE.
affiliates
hook me up
Chu Hua♥ Dorothy♥♥ Hsiao Shi♥♥& Inah:)♥ Isabella:)♥ LianHua♥♥ Ruiling♥♥ Stacey♥ Xinru♥♥ VanessaKohhhh :B♥♥
tagboard
scream your lungs
<.
credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
January 9, 20099:29 PM
Hi all sry for not posting for so long so sianz leh! Need go school Come back from school, sometimes need go skipping. Got homework same old thing! Btw PSLE this year maybe need to stop com for a while mum buy so many assement so sianz when see so what dun wan do alsoa cannot sainz la! WHO INVENTED SCHOOL?????
back to the top